X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian
    replied
    Re: FTU POTD Friday 5th December 2008

I ought to mention that POTD has a break at the weekends, but returns each Monday

Ian

Leave a comment:

• John Perriment
    replied

Nominating Horacio was easy, he's one of my favourite photographers. It was choosing which picture that was difficult as he has so many truely excellent images in his gallery! This one, though, is one of my all time favourites and what I consider to be a very special photograph.

Well done, Horacio - and keep posting your pictures on FTU!

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied

There is no more deserving winner than horacio who continually produces and displays work of the highest quality - congratulations

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    started a topic FTU POTD Friday 5th December 2008

FTU POTD Friday 5th December 2008

Today Horacio, from Argentina, has been nominated for Picture of the Day on Four Thirds User, and here is the all important picture:

Horacio, has much to celebrate with this picture as it was accepted into the Golden Gallery on our sibling site, Digital Photography Now just a few days ago. John Perriment, also an FTU moderator, nominated Horacio's picture because it had a profound effect on him and his wife when he first saw it: "My reasons for this, which ranks as one of my all time favourites, are explained in the comments I made on Horacio's gallery on 10th October 2007."

Congratulations Horacio!

And whose picture from the FTU gallery will be next? Do you have a favourite picture from the FTU gallery? Let us know so that we can feature it here on Picture of the Day soon. Contact me via forum mail or via standard email: forum-admin@fourthirds-user.com.

http://fourthirds-user.com/galleries...d=32&protype=1
Working...
X