• Show
Clear All

Re: 215th Salon: Hidden

Comment

Torv@ld

Comment

We're halfway into the salon, and have many great entries. This will be a tough one to judge! What other hidden gems have you found and photographed?

- Hal -
        A Still Mind - Photography, Music, Meditation, Ministry - www.astillmind.net
        Olympus E-M5; Panasonic-Leica DG Summilux 25mm; Zuiko 12-60 SWD, 50-200 SWD; Sigma 105 Macro; Rokinon (Samyang) 7.5mm fisheye; Olympus 8/1.8 PRO fisheye; FL-50R; Giottos MT-8361 tripod with Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead.

Comment

When Hal asked for “hidden gems” I came to think about this photo taken a few days ago.
          As I work in a marble quarry we sometimes come over different minerals and crystals inside the ordinary rock and this is one of them.
          I am not a geologist so I cannot tell the name of this minerals, but it is often very exciting and interesting to find this kind of things

I wish you all a nice Easter.
          Torv@ld

Comment

Only two days left in the salon. Get your final entries in soon for "hidden." If you can find them.

- Hal -
            Olympus E-M5; Panasonic-Leica DG Summilux 25mm; Zuiko 12-60 SWD, 50-200 SWD; Sigma 105 Macro; Rokinon (Samyang) 7.5mm fisheye; Olympus 8/1.8 PRO fisheye; FL-50R; Giottos MT-8361 tripod with Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead.

Comment

The 215th Salon is now ended. Thank you to everyone who participated for some great entries! I especially enjoyed Barr1e's Hidden Secrets, Torvald's Hidden Gems, Andym's deer hiding in the forest, and all of Stef's camouflaged and hidden reptiles--lizard, alligator, and turtle.

It was a difficult choice . . . and the winner is: Stef (West Arm Rider)!

Over to you, Stef for the next Salon.

- Hal -

Comment

Congratulations Stef.

----------

A great challenge - thanks for running it Hal.

Regards. Barr1e

Comment

Thank you Hal and everyone that participated. The next salon is on the way, what will it be...
                  "Stef" E-620 and stuff...

Comment

Working...
                  X