This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Sales - Buyer Beware

The latest report is that the supplier refuses to refund my money and says I must wait 2-3 months longer until its investigations are complete. eBay/PayPal promised a response yesterday but I have yet to receive it and I have had no response to an email chasing their decision on my case. I have sent an email to Olympus but it is very difficult to get to email anyone directly in large corporations. I could only find a generic "contact us" form for Olympus Germany. I haven't had a reply to that yet either. I am frustrated and irritated in equal measure.

As John says, I bought from an authorised Olympus reseller and expected better. I am out the best part of a €1000 at the moment and don't really know what to do next.

I have a good friend in Hamburg who owns a large company with a team of in-house lawyers. He has offered me their services. I am reluctant to resort to legal procedings because, in my experience, they can cause more delays than they resolve but if I don't get a response from eBay/PayPal this week I feel I have no choice.

Comment

Working...
    X