Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: E-3 and Oly equipment.

Hi,

I've previously advertised on UK E-System Forum a Mint condition (just the little black plastic remote release socket cover lost) E-3 body with 5220 shutter activations only, boxed with all cables and documentation, AND a copy of Olympus Studio software. I'm asking 360 including registered delivery from Ireland.

An Olympus RF-11 Ring Flash and FC-1 Controller both in mint condition with documentation, but no boxes (I seem to remember it came as part of some kit). 350 incl. pp.

A FR-1 Flash Adaptor Ring to attach the Ring Flash to an Oly 50mm macro lens. Mint condition, but no box (see above). 33 incl. pp.

An EX-25 Extension tube in mint condition, boxed with all documentation. 60 incl. pp.

A BCM-1 Batter Charger in mint condition, boxed with all documentation. 26 incl. pp.

A RM-CB1 wired remote shutter release in mint condition. 20 incl. pp.

I'm open to reasonable offers, but please be reasonable! We've looked after the equipment. It's never been used outside of our lab. It isn't rubbish. I've sold a lot of lenses and OLy equipment on the other Forum, and everyone has been happy.

PayPal only.

If you are not in the UK, please PM for carriage charges, otherwise PM offers.

Many thanks.

John Anderson.

Re: FOR SALE: E-3 and Oly equipment.

I have purchased goods from John and can vouch for the condition, speed of service and excellent communication throughout the process.
    If you buy from John you will not be disappointed.
    Iain

E-M5 II, 9-18, 12-40, 17, 40-150, 45, 60, 100-400

Website
    Flickr

Comment

Working...
    X