Its Good to be there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Good to be there

Hi everyone, My name is Maxwell, I am an aspiring filmmaker, I got 3 panasonic Gh4s at once from BandH and one from ebay . we have finished shooting a reality TV series of 26 episodes . Into Post production as i speak.
    I decided to buy the GH4s simply because of the awesome reviews that i got online and this forum too. i was not disappointed.
    I look forward to learning a lot form this forum and i also will contribute the little i know.
    Thanks again for having me!

Re: Its Good to be there

Welcome, Maxwell! We're glad you have joined us.

- Hal -
    A Still Mind - Photography, Music, Meditation, Ministry - www.astillmind.net
    Olympus E-M5; Panasonic-Leica DG Summilux 25mm; Zuiko 12-60 SWD, 50-200 SWD; Sigma 105 Macro; Rokinon (Samyang) 7.5mm fisheye; Olympus 8/1.8 PRO fisheye; FL-50R; Giottos MT-8361 tripod with Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead.

Comment

Originally posted by hschnee View Post
      Welcome, Maxwell! We're glad you have joined us.

- Hal -
      thanks s much buddy

Comment

Good to see you here Maxwell. Sometimes it gets a little slow here, but that's only because some of us are a little slack at times, like me. :\ I'll have to rectify my performance I guess. I have a few photos to share & will post them soon. Hope you post some too.

Ross
        I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
        Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
        Lenses: M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens with MC-14, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
        Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
        Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Working...
        X