I am looking for my style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for my style

I am again in the mood to find my style (Photography) I shoot everything and it is OK but doesn't satisfy me really. I think I wanna go into street and B/W.

I think it would be a great idea - I am similar to you - everything goes. At least looking for an alternative you might find that is what has been missing from your energy. It will be interesting if that route satisfies your curiosity.

B

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Mike View Post
      I am again in the mood to find my style (Photography) I shoot everything and it is OK but doesn't satisfy me really. I think I wanna go into street and B/W.
      I guess some of us may struggle to understand this because the images you post have a style and are full of interest to none Thailand residents,to you they are just regular sights as you walk around.
      Any change in direction though can always be changed back and whatever you decide on ime sure will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by mikew View Post

I guess some of us may struggle to understand this because the images you post have a style and are full of interest to none Thailand residents,to you they are just regular sights as you walk around.
        Any change in direction though can always be changed back and whatever you decide on ime sure will be great.
        Thank you so much for your kind word. I will keep on doing what I do

Comment

Working...
        X