Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky suggestions

Hi -

I have a particular camera bag which I use for walking along the canal. It is small and fits my back comfortably. It takes my OM D EM 1 and 40-150 lens with the converter fitted along with the battery holder.
    It is a tight snug fit, however I have just noted the rubber on the battery holder peeling due to the snugness of the bag no doubt.
    Does a member have a suggestion as to which adhesive would work satisfactorily to re-stick the rubber back on please.

https://www.7dayshop.com/products/7d...urban-slingers

Regards. Barr1e

Re: Sticky suggestions

Rubber solution..
    Ive used the stuff the tyre-puncture repair guys use ..which is a rubberised glue.
    The brand name associated here is called Dendrite..
    E510, E3, E-PL1,E620 ,E-5,OM-D
    50-200SWD, 14-54Mk1, 50mm f2. 35mm,70-300mm,12-60mmSWD,PL-25mm-1.4,150mm-F2
    MFT: 14-42(kit)/12mm/45mm

Comment

Re: Sticky suggestions

Contact Cement might be a good thing to try. It's like an extra-strong rubber cement. If it doesn't work, it can be rubbed off without too much mess (once it's dry).

- Hal -
      A Still Mind - Photography, Music, Meditation, Ministry - www.astillmind.net
      Olympus E-M5; Panasonic-Leica DG Summilux 25mm; Zuiko 12-60 SWD, 50-200 SWD; Sigma 105 Macro; Rokinon (Samyang) 7.5mm fisheye; Olympus 8/1.8 PRO fisheye; FL-50R; Giottos MT-8361 tripod with Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead.

Comment

Working...
      X