X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Comparing the Digital Zuiko 50-200 old and new

Don't feed the troll

~Reggie

Nikon D3s | D500 | Nikkor 300mm f/4 PF | Tamron 10-24 f/3.5-4.5 | 70-200 f/2.8 G2 | Sigma 50 f/1.4 Art | 500mm f/4 Sport

Panasonic GX8 | GF3 | 20 f/1.7 II | 12-35 f/2.8

Comment

I don't gt the feeling samxxz is a troll? Or were you referring to me ?
      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by fluffy View Post
        I don't gt the feeling samxxz is a troll? Or were you referring to me ?
        It was a joke, more than anything, but to join to accuse an established and respected member of the forum a lying cheater, kind of trollish. Just sayin. But it was also a good excuse to post that picture.
        ~Reggie

Nikon D3s | D500 | Nikkor 300mm f/4 PF | Tamron 10-24 f/3.5-4.5 | 70-200 f/2.8 G2 | Sigma 50 f/1.4 Art | 500mm f/4 Sport

Comment

In related news, this is why I use UPS. within minutes of delivery I can go online and see the signature left for any package that requires someone to sign for. They also don't give my package to random people, and stand behind what they do. I look for sellers that use UPS.
          Last edited by ReggieB; 15th February 2009, 02:01 AM.
          ~Reggie

Comment

But that is the advantage of the two of you........ (living in the US)

I think this newbe went out of bounds to speak in golfing terms.
            This is not the propper way of treating respected forum members.
            Maybe it is something for Ian to deal with.......

Some weeks ago I bought a RB67 on Ebay. Paid with a dutch PayPal and requested them to send it to my step-doughter in CA. They send it to Holland: took a little while, stayed a couple of days at dutch customs but arrived safely at my home where my ex-wife picked it up.
            No problem.

Peter

Comment

I don't know. Many of us would consider setting up an ID to respond to a specific message or person as very bad taste or dishonesty. I'm not accusing you of that certainly. I'm expressing a common online pov. A couple of questions, which can be answered or not, without prejudice. Are you the original seller of this thread (the one in the UK)? I doubt it, but hey? Have you recently lived in the Dallas, texas area? What do you know about translating Chinese restaurant menu items into English?

Steve aka Fluffy
              You answered your own question that I am not the original seller. Yes I am from Dallas TX. I was selling a Zuiko 50-200 lens on eBay at the time and found this thread when researching the ongoing price. I never wanted to hide anything so I used the ID I commonly use on forums. You can also find this ID on eBay. But that's only my buyer ID. My seller ID has more than double the feedback points and of course it's 100% positive. I have no idea if this Bear is well respected on this forum or not. That didn't concern me.

Comment

Yowza, you extensively research prices and not reputations or even previous content in threads? Just find a message you don't like although not addressed to you and jump in feet first. Hey, man, good luck and stay out bars.

Steve
                Steve

Comment

I did read through the WHOLE THREAD before posing, if that's what you accusing me of not doing. Are you expecting me to read the whole forum?

Comment

~Reggie

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieB View Post
                      It was a joke, more than anything, but to join to accuse an established and respected member of the forum a lying cheater, kind of trollish. Just sayin. But it was also a good excuse to post that picture.
                      And a great image it is too. I've DL'd it.
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by samxxz View Post
                        I did read through the WHOLE THREAD before posing, if that's what you accusing me of not doing. Are you expecting me to read the whole forum?
                        My apologies then. Your emails sound like you jumped in.
                        Steve

Comment

Samxxz

I sent you a PM. Are you familiar enough with our software to find it. I only because because I find the positioning a bit odd and sometimes miss PMs for days, if not weeks.

Steve
                          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieB View Post

Darn right

I was at the Disney Animal Kingdom site earlier (I want to go), and I found a seriously misspelled word.

I wrote them a strong email about that -- I mean impressible kids read that site all the time and without proper spelling, none of this colour and honuor and Berkeley pronounced Barkly, this fine country will go down the tubes.

I'm waiting up tonite for their reply.
                            Steve

Comment

Darn right

I was at the Disney Animal Kingdom site earlier (I want to go), and I found a seriously misspelled word.

I wrote them a strong email about that -- I mean impressible kids read that site all the time and without proper spelling, none of this colour and honuor and Berkeley pronounced Barkly, this fine country will go down the tubes.

I'm waiting up tonite for their reply.

I have been prepared to join a forum a couple of times because of some stupid statement, that sort of thing, but every time I have to sit back and remind myself how many people really are wrong on the internet, and how useless it is to fight with them. So there is no reason to get in to it. I think Kenton was in the right here, but to join a forum just to disagree with someone is kind of crazy. Thus, I try to avoid it.
                              ~Reggie

Comment

I find it is easy enough to find people to disagree with without needing to go out of my way to join a forum just to do it - then again that's probably just me ! Love the cartoon by the way Reggie - thanks !

Comment

Working...
                                X