For SALE DMC-L10 Body (Mint) All Accesories Included

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For SALE DMC-L10 Body (Mint) All Accesories Included

Hi everyone, I'm selling my Panasonic L10 body, its in MINT condition, never used except for the 1st week I got the camera, upgrading to a midrange SLR. Sorry I don't have the lens anymore I sold it, the camera comes in its original box with charger, all the manuals and documentation, battery, leather case (to store your future leica lens), USB and Video cables, eyecups and magnification cup, & software CD.

Im looking for $400 straight up for the camera body and its accessories, I'll cover shipping and handeling within the US only, any internationals are paying on their own. If you want to contact me directly my email is jonafoto@yahoo.com

This camera is one of the best entry level SLR's I've ever had, with 10MP sensor, reticulated 2.7inch LCD, love the fact that is used leica lenses, seperate dials for aperture and shutter, very nice firm rubbery grip, film mode was fun to use (gave you a similar feel to 35mm photography), incorporated Live-view, just overall great camera

If you want photos of the camera just post ur email and ill send them to you right away.

Working...
X