lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost

Is there no more E-420 cameras out there? are they all faultless? (mine is) is every body happy with there E-420? (i am) there are no discussions going on about anything, not for a year now. Do you all own a Canon/Nikon now?
    I love my E-420 and would love to chat with a few that feel the same, exchange photos, ideas, lets have a projects to do.
    I duno, seem to have bought into the wrong club again

Re: lost

Hi Cornishrob, I have 2 E410s and am equally satisfied, however, these cameras are now not fashionable everyone seems to want to take photos at arms length tese days.

Comment

yea, shame really cos the E-420 is a very good camera, just expencive for lenses and not that many to choose from. what's the E-410 like?

Comment

Excellent, I use it for travelling by motorcycle, the whole kit will fit into my tank bag.

Comment

I have had a E400, and I have a E410 and a E520, 520 being the usual body of choice these days, its been knocked over, dropped and swam in a storm drain without any waterproofs on, it took 3 weeks to get over that 1, but it still works and does the job for me.

Comment

let's get more going, I've only had my E-420 2 years but love the feel and performance, I have a 17.5-42/40-150/70-300 lenses, I like to think I've covered every but not for action especially Surfing which I have a passion for, other than that, I love all I have, got stacks of gadgets to

Comment

Lots of us out here. I have had my E420 for 3 years and have loved it every step of the way. My wife liked it so much I got her one too. I carry it everywhere and have never had a bit of a problem with it. I have a Canon 60D at my disposal at work and to be honest I enjoy the E-420 much more all around. The E420 may not be the cool camera on the block, but for my money it is a real gem.

Comment

By the way, the so called limitations of the E420 are not a factor for me at all. I started shooting in the 1970's with a manual Minolta SRT 201 (still have it). Back then you had to set the aperture, shutter, ISO and focus by hand and image stabilization was called a tripod. Everything else is just high priced fluff to me. Hold your heads high - the E420 is a worthy tool for any photographer.

Comment

Originally posted by teleman View Post
                  By the way, the so called limitations of the E420 are not a factor for me at all. I started shooting in the 1970's with a manual Minolta SRT 201 (still have it). Back then you had to set the aperture, shutter, ISO and focus by hand and image stabilization was called a tripod. Everything else is just high priced fluff to me. Hold your heads high - the E420 is a worthy tool for any photographer.
                  Y thanks Teleman, I thought I was the only guy about, bytheway, I bought my wife one aswell, she loves it, swap lenses and so

Comment

Hey, some of us are still on the E410 and happy to be there.

Comment

Anybody shooting the E410 and E420? Just curious (and own E420)

Comment

Yes! I have had an e-420 for many years and still use it often. It is a great travel camera. It lacks a little in low light, but offers excellent daylight results.

Comment

Recently I've been using my E-410 more than my E-3. Last weekend I lent it to a friends son who's taking a photo course in high school.
                          It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

The Grumpy Snapper blog or follow me on Instagram.

Comment

I use mine almost exclusively with the 25mm pancake, though the shutter is a bit loud for street photography. And its the hiking go-to for quality and lightness. I can't imagine selling it, as its so useful for so many things. Its same size and lighter than the original omd too

Comment

I have been using the E420 on and off.
                              Have had good times shooting with the 25mm too.
                              Although the shutter is loud, I just love the sound it produces.
                              Sadly I don't think I will be using it much anymore since I just upgraded to the Olympus E-M1. I purchased the MMF-3 adapter which will come in handy for the legacy lenses I own

Comment

Working...
                              X