X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crimbo
    replied
    Re: Time Lapse & Intervalometers for the e330

looks like the one I got with a different name... if the 330 uses the same cable release as the others then it should work...case of suck it and see...

Leave a comment:

• ralnraln
    replied

I tried ebay and amazon but none of them specify for e330

I was thinking of trying this one out.. it's the only one I could find

Amazon.com: RM-UC1 Digital Timer Remote Control w/ LCD Display for Olympus E-400 E-410 E-420 E-450 E-510 E-520 E-600 E-620 E30 E-P1 E-P2: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31mStb6F%2B%2BL.@@AMEPARAM@@31mStb6F%2B%2BL

It's IMPOSSIBLE to find a time lapse thingamagjig for an e330

Leave a comment:

• crimbo
    replied

I got one for a 620 a year ago off Ebay...so a search there might help

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    replied

Originally posted by ralnraln View Post
    I am a novice (newb/rooky) to night photography and time lapse with the Olympus e330.

I've had the e330 for about two+ years, and love its capabilities in low light/night

I currently moved to California temporarily and would love to get some great night time lapse shots, however I am on a pretty tight (very tight) budget and would like to get a intervalometer for my e330 - but again I am a newb and not sure where to start and what to consider

p.s anyone have one for their e330?
    This is an area I have no experience in so I would be interested in what the experts in this field have to advise!

Ian

Leave a comment:

• ralnraln
    started a topic Time Lapse & Intervalometers for the e330

Time Lapse & Intervalometers for the e330

I am a novice (newb/rooky) to night photography and time lapse with the Olympus e330.

I've had the e330 for about two+ years, and love its capabilities in low light/night

I currently moved to California temporarily and would love to get some great night time lapse shots, however I am on a pretty tight (very tight) budget and would like to get a intervalometer for my e330 - but again I am a newb and not sure where to start and what to consider

p.s anyone have one for their e330?
Working...
X