Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I sell my e30?

Originally posted by qz7 View Post
    When you say Auto gradiation to off, do you mean set it to 'NORMAL' rather than switching it off. The other options are of course, HIGH KEY and LOW KEY.

I'm posting this for the benefit of the OP.
    he means NORMAL

not sure how this benefits the OP - the thread is 8 months old and the OP hasn't visited the site in all that time
    E-P1, OMD E-M1, E400
    7-14/12-50/12-60/14-42/17/30(1.4)/35-100/40-150/45/50/50-200
    ec14/ec20/ex25/MMF-1, MMF-3/ RF11/FL50Rs/FL36R/SHV-1/AC-1/AC-2

Comment

Originally posted by photo_owl View Post
      he means NORMAL

not sure how this benefits the OP - the thread is 8 months old and the OP hasn't visited the site in all that time
      Sorry I only just noticed I was replying to very old threads in the last hour. Only joined today.

Comment

I have an E30 with a Zuiko 14-54 lens which I am considering selling. I also have the 70-300 Zuiko and a 1.4TC. I am selling them because at the ripe old age of 81, they are all a bit too heavy for me to carry around any more. If anyone is interested.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Binmore View Post
          I have an E30 with a Zuiko 14-54 lens which I am considering selling. I also have the 70-300 Zuiko and a 1.4TC. I am selling them because at the ripe old age of 81, they are all a bit too heavy for me to carry around any more. If anyone is interested.......
          Hi Ron, this is a very old thread you've dug up! You might do better to start a new thread in the "For Sale" section.
          View my ebook, The Light Fantastic, at: http://store.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/3026...ight-fantastic

John

Comment

Working...
          X