E1 Novice 1st Photo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E1 Novice 1st Photo

Bought a mint cond E1 off e bay in the week to compliment my E510, today was the first day that I could get out for a road test, the feel of the camera is great, here is one of the first photos that I took. I shot this in RAW and processed in CS3.

Neil

www.ndlphotography.co.uk

Re: E1 Novice 1st Photo

You'll get some beautiful pictures from your E1, with wonderfully rich colours.

I really like the depth in this picture, the lake seems to go on for ever
    - my site -

Comment

Nice shot

You could give a try to adjust white balance a bit, clouds look a bit blueish to me (on my screen at least..) and I think there could be a bit more detail in the bush on the left if the picture is lightened a bit.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Ellie, yes it is a long lake, I used the 14-42 kit lens.

Kuifje, you may have a point although the clouds appear more grey to me, I did use a Circ Pol though to try to beef up the contrast as the sky was almost colourless which may account for it. I guess this gives me the excuse to get out more with the E1 and play some more Thanks
        Neil

www.ndlphotography.co.uk

Comment

I liked your E-1 Image. I have a Mint E-1 on the way and cant wait to play with it. I also have an E-620. Since I dont have My E-1 yet, I hope you dont mind but I played around with your shot.

I dont Like HDRI so much, however I have devloped a method working in Photoshop to create Images that are similar to HDRI, However there is no Plugin reqiured.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice indeed but I think the word is complement (to go with) not compliment (to praise) ?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis101 View Post
              Nice indeed but I think the word is complement (to go with) not compliment (to praise) ?
              Hi and welcome nemesis101.

-----------------------------
              Nice shot Neil.

The E-1 should give you endless enjoyment.

Regards. Barr1e

Comment

I have since Moved on to CANON, Still have my Gripped e-1 and e-3. I like them both, However the 7d Smokes them both. If I could get the 35-100mm f2 to work on my 7d, I would be so , so happy, IMHO the 350100 f2 is the best portrait lenses ever made by anyone

Comment

Originally posted by c4dfreak View Post
                  I have since Moved on to CANON, Still have my Gripped e-1 and e-3. I like them both, However the 7d Smokes them both. If I could get the 35-100mm f2 to work on my 7d, I would be so , so happy, IMHO the 350100 f2 is the best portrait lenses ever made by anyone
                  Glad you're getting on well with your 7D.
                  View my ebook, The Light Fantastic, at: http://store.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/3026...ight-fantastic

John

Comment

Working...
                  X