Swiftsure under steam - Nene Valley Railway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiftsure under steam - Nene Valley Railway

This is just a small clip as the main video is under construction. Anne and I have many photographs to sort through and I have a block of videos which need editing. I am trying to be as miserly as possible in case it turns into a blockbuster. Who knows my services might be needed elsewhere.
    The odd movement towards the end was me getting bumped as another also wanted to film the steam. :\
    Also thanks to Eric Matyas who almost weekly puts up more of his music for us to use on this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmHjClEcnqQ
    Panasonic TZ 100

Regards. Barr1e

Re: Swiftsure under steam - Nene Valley Railway

That's a fun video, Barr1e! Not sure I would want to watch a full 2-hour feature film of it, but I enjoyed the clip.

- Hal -
    A Still Mind - Photography, Music, Meditation, Ministry - www.astillmind.net
    Olympus E-M5; Panasonic-Leica DG Summilux 25mm; Zuiko 12-60 SWD, 50-200 SWD; Sigma 105 Macro; Rokinon (Samyang) 7.5mm fisheye; Olympus 8/1.8 PRO fisheye; FL-50R; Giottos MT-8361 tripod with Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead.

Comment

Re: Swiftsure under steam - Nene Valley Railway

Originally posted by hschnee View Post
      That's a fun video, Barr1e! Not sure I would want to watch a full 2-hour feature film of it, but I enjoyed the clip.

- Hal -
      Hi Hal -

Thanks.

Now I have made my storyboard I realise it could be a 2 hour film so I think it will be a short film of clippings and pix.

The staff at Wansford Station are the most friendly Anne and I have met on our visits to steam establishments and I think it must run through the whole system at Nene Valley Railways.

Connecting driver and engineer

Regards. Barr1e
      Last edited by Barr1e; 10th November 2016, 07:29 PM. Reason: my!!!

Comment

Working...
      X