Tombstone Images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tombstone Images

We passed through Stanmore Middlesex today as Anne needed root treatment for an infected tooth.

I had the Leica Digilux 4 with me and decided to shoot the chuch and remains at St. John The Evangelist - Great Stanmore.

This was a double shoot as I experienced rain first time round - my prayers were answered - half an hour later the sun made an appearance albeit briefly.

I hope you liked them.

http://www.stjohnsstanmore.org.uk/co...hp?folder_id=9

Regards. Barr1e
    Last edited by Barr1e; 25th August 2009, 08:16 PM.

Re: Tombstone Images

The leica produces nice results Barr1e - good colours. Are these straight out of the camera or have then had the benefit of much PP work ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      The leica produces nice results Barr1e - good colours. Are these straight out of the camera or have then had the benefit of much PP work ?
      Just a tweak here and there.

I am most pleased with this small camera, the only downside for some will be the zoom is only X2.5.
      This is a pretty good read on the camera. http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/i...eviewid=113470

Regards. Barr1e

Comment

Barr1e

Like the ones of the ruin.
        I was around this area a lot about three years ago as my daughter had major back surjury at the RNOH(what a fantastic hospital)but can't place this church.

Well done.
        All the best

Andy

E1,E5,E420,OM1(N),14-54,12-60SWD,7-14,50-200,50mm F2 macro,25mm pancake,EC14,Sigma 50-500,OM50mm(F1.8),OM28mm(f2.8),FL36,HLD4,HLD2,Epson P3000,Manfrotto 680b monopod,crap tripod,various filters/CF cards.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andypeter/

Comment

Originally posted by Barr1e View Post
          This was a double shoot as I experienced rain first time round - my prayers were answered - half an hour later the sun made an appearance albeit briefly.
          Prayers answered at a church; what a concept.

I envy you for all the time you have to visit so many beautiful places. I hope Anne's tooth feels better. Thank you for sharing the photos. I especially like #3 and 4, depicting the gravestones in front of the "dead" church.

- Hal -
          A Still Mind - Photography, Music, Meditation, Ministry - www.astillmind.net
          Olympus E-M5; Panasonic-Leica DG Summilux 25mm; Zuiko 12-60 SWD, 50-200 SWD; Sigma 105 Macro; Rokinon (Samyang) 7.5mm fisheye; Olympus 8/1.8 PRO fisheye; FL-50R; Giottos MT-8361 tripod with Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead.

Comment

Nice composition on all of them. Thanks for sharing them.

Comment

Nice set Barr1e, I do like the look of the Leica output, thanks for posting these examples.
              Neil

www.ndlphotography.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X