Advertisements

Go Back   Four Thirds User discussion forum > FTU Noticeboard > FTU site news

FTU site news Announcements concerning the FTU forum, gallery and the rest of this site in general.

Old 15th February 2011
Administrator

Liked 115 Times in 83 Posts
Re: FTU & E-System User Group Meet - SNOWDROPS

Just to update, we have Peter H from this site interested plus Garrie, Ian, Hazel, Tudor and Andrew from the other site. And, of course, me.

Can I interest anyone else?

John
Old 18th February 2011
Administrator

We should have at least 6 and possibly a few more for Sunday. Any more, even at short notice, will be very welcome.

Ian will be bringing a selection of lenses but if there is anything specific you would like to try please let him know in advance. He can also deliver hire lenses on the day, saving the courier cost.

I will be bringing my E-3, of course, with 9-18mm, 14-54mm, 70-300mm, and Sigma 105mm macro if anyone wants to try.

Also, if anyone is interested in trying, I will have Panasonic G1 with 14-45mm and 20mm f1.7 plus Olympus E-PL1 and 14-42mm.

I recommend a tripod if you have one, a small reflector or a sheet of tin foil, old clothes, water resistant shoes and a sheet of plastic to kneel/lay on as it can be quite muddy.

John
Old 19th February 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hope you have as brilliant a day out as we did at Kingston Lacy, where the snowdrops were/are absolutely amazing.

Maybe a picture or two will persuade some more to come along, so here's a taster of what you might see

(images hosted in my gallery on E-system forum where there are a few more to see)

Old 19th February 2011
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
I hope you have as brilliant a day out as we did at Kingston Lacy, where the snowdrops were/are absolutely amazing.

Maybe a picture or two will persuade some more to come along, so here's a taster of what you might see

(images hosted in my gallery on E-system forum where there are a few more to see)

That's a spectacular show of snowdrops, Ellie. Glad you had such a good day. We should have 7 or 8 attending, mainly from the other forum. If anyone would like to turn up on the day they will be more than welcome.

John
Old 21st February 2011

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by click-click View Post
What is CN Tower?
Isn't that the big tall thing next Rogers Stadium

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.