Advertisements

Go Back   Four Thirds User discussion forum > Off-topic time > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need and flag things you are on the hunt for. Plug your eBay auctions here. Personal, non-commercial, use only.

Old 7th February 2016

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Selling my Panasonic GH4 kit, sigma lenses, & more

ebay listing number: 151974869921

Selling my Panasonic GH4 + Sigma & Olympus lenses + Speed Booster kit, since I am no longer doing video production work. This combination of adapter & speed booster & lenses has been carefully researched, I wanted the best possible fixed exposure zoom lens kit for this camera.

I’ve provided detailed information below to help those who may not know much about this camera and the options I’ve included, but do your research! I won’t allow returns, OR international buyers. International bidders note – I will not ship it to you if you bid on this and win.

What’s included:

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera, with original box, factory charger and battery, and five additional batteries and an extra wall charger. (If I can find the camera strap and user’s guide before the sale I will include those.) UPC 885170185647
Metabones Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds Speed Booster. Includes both caps. UPC 4897050180877
Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens for Nikon APS-C DSLRs, with end cap and lens cap, and hood. Included in original box with the padded nylon case and documentation. Also included a lens cap keeper. Also includes UV filter. UPC 066805102226
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG HSM OS FLD Large Aperture Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital DSLR Camera, with end cap and lens cap, and hood and hood extender. Included in original box with the padded nylon case and documentation. Also included a lens cap keeper. UPC 085126589554
Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm f1.8 (Black) for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 Cameras. MFG V311050BU000
K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter, Nikon AI Lens to Micro 4/3 M4/3 Mount Adapter.
Everything is in flawless working condition. The GH4 has already had the Panasonic Factory audio fix. All adapters and lens fit perfectly. This gear is production ready and offers tremendous flexibility for the videographer, indie filmmaker, or photographer.

For excellent reviews and tutorials search Google for:

Dave Dugdale's GH4 Review Might Finally Convince You to Retire Your Canon DSLR
Suggestion of motion gh4
At the heart of this package is the speed booster. Using the Metabones Speed Booster mounted between a mirrorless camera and a SLR lens, Speed Booster® increases maximum aperture (hence its name), increases MTF and makes lens wider. This enables the GH4 to be able to use Nikon mount lenses, improving the f/stop and reducing crop factor of an already outstanding set of lenses and providing exceptional image and video quality.

Also included are two Sigma Art lenses (Nikon mount) as shown below – NOTE!! when used with a speed booster the AF and OIS will not be available – manual focus and aperture;

I’ve also included a third lens I used when I needed a lightweight walk-around-lens, one with autofocus needs, the Olympus lens, also detailed below.

I’m also including a lot of batteries and an extra charger, and normal Nikon-to-MFT adapter.

Highlights of Speed Booster and Normal Adapter

The two adapters provide an amazing range of focal lengths to play with. Because of the 2x crop factor of MFT sensors, the lens focal length is different based on whether you are using a straight adapter (2x for MFT), or the speed booster adapter (0.71x), and also which mode you are in (UHD, HD, or HD with Extended Teleconversion). For example:

With just the Sigma 18-35mm - when you want wide and fast, the speed booster effectively makes your MFT GH4 sensor a Super 35mm. Here are your effective focal lengths in the different modes when using the speed booster:

26mm-50mm in 1080;
28mm-55mm in 4K,
33mm-65mm in 1080 with ETC
and when you want to go long – the native adapter will not reduce the crop factor – your focal lengths with the same lens will effectively be:

36mm-70mm in 1080;
40mm-77mm in 4K,
47mm-91mm with 1080 with ETC
With the Sigma 70-200mm lens, you are at:

99mm-284mm in 1080 with the SB
109mm-312mm in 4K with SB
129mm-369mm in 1080 with SB and with ETC
140mm-400mm in 1080 with Adapter
154mm-440mm in 4K with Adapter
182mm-520mm in 1080 with Adapter and with ETC
Since all three lenses are fast, fixed aperture lenses to begin with, the two Sigma lenses alone will replace an entire set of prime lenses.