Advertisements

Go Back   Four Thirds User discussion forum > Software > Panasonic software

Panasonic software Exchange tips and problem solve software specifically for the Panasonic DMC-L1

Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Opening Panasonic RAW files

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to Micro Four Thirds. I have just acquired a s/h Panasonic G3 and adaptor for my old Nikkor manual-focus glass. So far I am loving it and I know that I will get a great deal of enjoyment from this combination. However, I have hit a bump in the road. The camera that I bought didn't come with any software and I didn't calculate that I wouldn't be able to open the camera's RAW files in my version of Photoshop Elements (10 I think). I have sought information on the web and I have downloaded several pieces of software including Irfanview and Adobe DNG converter. Neither of these options work for me. Because I didn't buy the camera new, I assume that I am not eligible to download Panasonic's own software. I'm looking for the simplest and cheapest solution. If anyone can help please let me know.
Grahame
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Re: Opening Panasonic RAW files

Download adobe camera raw. Not sure what version is the latest. Also check your version of elements, and maybe update that too.
Rob