Advertisements

Go Back   Four Thirds User discussion forum > The Picture Show! > For the Album

For the Album This board is where to post your pictures if you aren't seeking critical feedback. Instead, start a discussion about the subject matter rather than absolute technical quality.

Old 18th January 2017
Ageing by the day

Liked 564 Times in 259 Posts
Robin robbed

After spending many days trapped indoors due to a heavy cold I ventured out yesterday to travel to the next town. On my way to the bus stop I waited for a few minutes for our Robin who always greets us at his favourite spot. He didn’t show possibly because the fog was pretty thick. I left a little pate for his mid morning break and on leaving I heard the squawk of a Magpie and took the following sequence of it robbing the Robin.
These were taken against the light in poor conditions, but I think the camera coped well especially for snapshots.

On our return one of the neighbour’s dogs gave me the opportunity in the sunny conditions which had arrived later in the day.

Magpie tucks in

Magpie steals

Dogs in the sun

All taken with Olympus OM D EM 1 mkll + Olympus 40-150 lens + 1.4 converter - A.mode etc
Also show on www.dpnow.com

Regards. Barr1e
The Following 3 Users Say to Barr1e they like this post:
Ross (19th January 2017), West Arm Rider (19th January 2017), Wilhelm (19th January 2017)