182nd salon: At the edge of something
The theme for the 182nd salon is "At the edge of something"
Interpret it any way you wish.
The competition will close at 23:59 GMT on September 7th.
Here's what you do:
1. Either take a picture that matches the nominated theme or select one from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the picture in order to enter it.
2. Upload your entry to your FTU user gallery (all entries must be present in an FTU gallery, which you automatically get if you are registered on the FTU forum), so if you aren't registered, you will need to if you would like to join the fun!)
3. Use the gallery IMG code or the 'Post New Thread' Advanced Mode 'My Pics' facility to display your picture in a response to this message. If you are having trouble with this, post a message for some help here and we'll gladly assist. It become easy after a while!
4. Only one entry per salon, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that's OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement picture that this is what you intend doing.
5. The decision of the curator at the end of the two weeks is final - don't give him or her a hard time about it; this is just a friendly photo challenge, after all!
6. The person who submitted the chosen picture will assume the responsibility of curator and, as soon as possible, post a message starting a new thread in the FTU Salon board, with details of the new theme. That opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.
7. The curator can't enter his or her own salon!
I'll add another note:
I won't be around to check on the winner until September 9th or 10th. I hope you all will understand.
Best of luck for you all.