Thread: FTU & E-System User Group Meet - SNOWDROPS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Liked 115 Times in 83 Posts

Re: FTU & E-System User Group Meet - SNOWDROPS

Just to update, we have Peter H from this site interested plus Garrie, Ian, Hazel, Tudor and Andrew from the other site. And, of course, me.

Can I interest anyone else?
    View my ebook, The Light Fantastic, at: http://store.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/3026...ight-fantastic

John

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts

We should have at least 6 and possibly a few more for Sunday. Any more, even at short notice, will be very welcome.

Ian will be bringing a selection of lenses but if there is anything specific you would like to try please let him know in advance. He can also deliver hire lenses on the day, saving the courier cost.

I will be bringing my E-3, of course, with 9-18mm, 14-54mm, 70-300mm, and Sigma 105mm macro if anyone wants to try.

Also, if anyone is interested in trying, I will have Panasonic G1 with 14-45mm and 20mm f1.7 plus Olympus E-PL1 and 14-42mm.

I recommend a tripod if you have one, a small reflector or a sheet of tin foil, old clothes, water resistant shoes and a sheet of plastic to kneel/lay on as it can be quite muddy.
    View my ebook, The Light Fantastic, at: http://store.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/3026...ight-fantastic

John

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hope you have as brilliant a day out as we did at Kingston Lacy, where the snowdrops were/are absolutely amazing.

Maybe a picture or two will persuade some more to come along, so here's a taster of what you might see

(images hosted in my gallery on E-system forum where there are a few more to see)

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    I hope you have as brilliant a day out as we did at Kingston Lacy, where the snowdrops were/are absolutely amazing.

Maybe a picture or two will persuade some more to come along, so here's a taster of what you might see

(images hosted in my gallery on E-system forum where there are a few more to see)

That's a spectacular show of snowdrops, Ellie. Glad you had such a good day. We should have 7 or 8 attending, mainly from the other forum. If anyone would like to turn up on the day they will be more than welcome.

John

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by click-click View Post
    What is CN Tower?
    Isn't that the big tall thing next Rogers Stadium
    OM-D E-M1 | mzd 7-14 pro | mzd 12-40 Pro|mzd 40-150 Pro| MC 1.4| manfrotto 198xprob | benro 98mc monopod| gorillapod| lowepro terraclime 100| L R4 | Adobe MS 6

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12