Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Liked 115 Times in 83 Posts

Re: FTU DAY OUT 16th AUGUST

Quote Originally Posted by shirley View Post
    Hi 4ts
    I am sure John will be along soon but in the meantime thought I would add my thoughts. I was at the Woburn day and its a very casual affair. Some people stayed all day and some left part way through, its completely up to you.
    Its really good meeting like minded people and having the opportunity to handle/use other Olympus kit so its well worth coming for a short while, especially if you live fairly close.
    Hope you dont mind me muscling( -if thats a word) in John.
    See you all soon
    Shirley
    Thanks for that, Shirley, I've been on holiday for the past week and what you say about it being an informal event is absolutely spot on.

So, 4ts, if you want to pop along for a short while you will be more than welcome. Just let us know so we can look out for you.

The plan is still to meet for breakfast at about 9.00am at Gracelands Cafe. Anyone else interested?
    View my ebook, The Light Fantastic, at: http://store.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/3026...ight-fantastic

John

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Liked 115 Times in 83 Posts

I've sent a PM to all those who have expressed an interest in this meeting. Hopefully there will be seven of us, which is enough for a good interchange of ideas and some friendly banter with like minded photographers, plus the chance to see what gear others are using and learn from their techniques, without the venue being too crowded.

Having said that, I reckon there is plenty of room in the Cemetery for anyone else who wishes to join us there - hopefully just for the day!

If you would like to come it's not to late - just let me know!
    View my ebook, The Light Fantastic, at: http://store.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/3026...ight-fantastic

John

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So sorry I couldn't make it but I've been struggling with a shoulder injury for just over a week now I wasn't ignoring you! Thanks to those who replied and I do hope you had a great day. If you do another one of these (please, please not in October as I am busy each weekend), I'd love to join you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12