Hello there, I have a Panasonic Lumix G7 and i just bought the Atomos Ninja Flame. Yesterday i made some test shots and they came out very noisy,..see picture Anybody got an idea why this could be? Or send me in the direction where i need to search to solve the problem? The G7 had following settings: ISO 640, aperture 3.5, shutter 50, white balance set manually , Picture style: Natural Contrast: -5 Sharpness: 0 Noise reduction: 0 Saturation -5 Camera was set to 4K uhd .mp4 - 25fps 100mbs The Atomos was set to Prores 422 Is there anybody who was had something like this? I can't really think that so much noise comes from a ISO from 640? Maybe my censor from the camera became to hot (i read online that this can also cause noise) And there is a good change that my camera was to hot cause it was sitting exactly under the main lamp (800watt) which lights the front of the character. Today i am going to make the same shot with a cold camera and see if that was the problem. Meanwhile i hope somebody on the forum can lead me in the right direction to solve the problem. Thanx in front greetz Lenny https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...mF5TGdtOXR6ZkE