A number of new users to the forum have registered via Tapatalk and this means they have bypassed the normal registration process.

We installed support for Tapatalk to enable our members to keep in touch with the forum more conveniently while out and about using their smartphones and tablets.

However, it is essential that the information required at the normal registration process is recorded, like date of birth, location, and general information about yourself. This information helps us to weed out malicious spammers and goes some way to avoid problems with under-age members.

Therefore, if you have registered using Tapatalk and there is no information in your user profile, I urge you to edit your profile as soon as possible and to complete the fields that are empty. You can do this by going here (you must be logged in and using a standard Web browser:

http://fourthirds-user.com/forum/pro...do=editprofile

Date of birth cannot be edited by end-users so please email me with your DOB so I can enter it manually via the admin tools here.

Accounts without these details will risk deletion if the required information is not included.

If you have any questions, please get in touch here or via forum Private Mail.

Thanks,

Ian