Originally Posted by Ian
Olympus has promised me some E-5s to add to the e-group.uk.net hire stock
That'd be nice!
BTW, I'm hoping to be spending more time back on the forums now my divorce is getting sorted out...
A few questions on the performance of the E-5 vs E-3:
- How does the AF performance seem with the SWD lenses (particularly the 14-35) - has the tendency to hunt been eliminated/improved?
- Is the burst rate now really 5 fps in C-AF mode (rather than about 3!)
- Any views on the relative performance of C-AF mode
- Is the low-light AF performance any better?
- How does live-view work on the E-5 - can you, for example, take an exposure without flipping the mirror down (Like the D300 and 40D/50D/7D have been able to do for ages!)
- Is the embedded JPG preview for the RAW files better - i.e. can you check critical focussing on it?
- I take it the battery grip is the same as the E-3/E-30...