View RSS Feed

scoutpro

Might As Well Jump On the Blog-band Wagon...

Rate this Entry
The name is Scott J. Owens, life-long resident of River Ridge, Louisiana (burb of New Orleans). Multimedia Producer & Owner of Scout Pro Productions, LLC., I am also a shutterbug. Recently got myself a Panasonic GF1 w/ EVF and the 20mm lens. I think I will start blogging about my photo jouneys, thoughts, expectations, etc. with the GF1.

What to expect from my blogs Well, a little of everything from discussions on future photography realms, cameras, videography, & wildlife photography. Feel free to "bump" me anytime.

Here are two images taken with the GF1 on a recent Photo Expedition to Hattiesburg, MS. B&W image was taken in downtown Hattiesburg and some back alley; while the swamp image was taken near Bogalusa, LA on our journey back to the "Big Easy."

Thank you.

Scott J. Owens
http://www.scoutprovideo.com
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000241.jpg 
Views:	1047 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	2738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000224-BW.jpg 
Views:	1026 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	2739  

Submit "Might As Well Jump On the Blog-band Wagon..." to Digg Submit "Might As Well Jump On the Blog-band Wagon..." to del.icio.us Submit "Might As Well Jump On the Blog-band Wagon..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Might As Well Jump On the Blog-band Wagon..." to Google

Updated 5th January 2010 at 06:10 PM by scoutpro (Make image larger.)

Categories
Member blogs

Comments

Hi Scott, nice to have another blogger on here. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing how you get on with the GF1. That back alley pic looks kind of ominous - think I'd have been looking over my shoulder! Love the swamp picture with the light comming through the trees. Is there anything with teeth in that murky water?
    Thanks John, the alley stuff was cool; there were too of us there so it was good. The swamp pic was outstanding, in fact I am thinking of going back there with my kayack, to get better images. I heard and saw Wood ducks here as well.

Your last blog entry was a great one...just go "photo hunting" where ever you can!
    Hey Scott, I'm looking forward to reading your blogs!

Although you can attach thumbnails, you can also include actual photos in your blog text using the image button in the editor (the yellow one with the mountain graphic)

Ian