View RSS Feed

Robert Watcher

Still in Love

Rate this Entry
Anne and I have been married for coming up on 34 years. After being away in the big city or sometimes just because I feel like it, I still love to bring home a small bouquet of flowers to bring out Anne's beautiful smile and expressions of appreciation . . .

. . . and I still receive little personal messages as emails and sometimes even "love messages in the sand" from Anne.

When out with a couple of our friends enjoying ourselves around the beach last week - I came across this sand note that Anne had inscribed with a stick while she and Michelle walked ahead of Rick and I.

I am touched and inspired by such things that my wife does, but thought that posting this may inspire others too - that love and passion don't have to fade away just because a couple have been together for a long time.

Submit "Still in Love" to Digg Submit "Still in Love" to del.icio.us Submit "Still in Love" to StumbleUpon Submit "Still in Love" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Member blogs

Comments

Rob,
    Thank you for sharing this. . In my wife's and my relationship it is usually myself that would do something like this. I usually try to sneek a card into her luggage whenshe goes off for business.
    Jeff