joeletx
22nd September 2010, 01:28 PM
These are from Photography Blog.

http://www.photographyblog.com/previews/olympus_e5_photos/

Joe

Kees
22nd September 2010, 06:05 PM
I find these pics to have faded colours that I find a-typical of Olympus....:(
I think I need to see a lot more pictures that I like before I decide to buy into E5.:\

John Perriment
22nd September 2010, 07:33 PM
I find these pics to have faded colours that I find a-typical of Olympus....:(
I think I need to see a lot more pictures that I like before I decide to buy into E5.:\

Faded colours typical of Olympus? :confused:

Of all the possible critisisms of Olympus I would say colour rendition was one of the least likely. Of course, if you prefer Disney then by all means go for another brand....or simply change the colour setting from normal to vivid.

Most of these shots in bright sunlight were taken at ISO 100 which is not the best way to maximise DR on an Olympus camera. I thought the skin tones looked especially good and the colour, detail and lack of noise in the ISO 800 shots was very impressive. :)

Kees
22nd September 2010, 07:37 PM
Faded colours typical of Olympus? :confused:

Of all the possible critisisms of Olympus I would say colour rendition was one of the least likely. Of course, if you prefer Disney then by all means go for another brand....or simply change the colour setting from normal to vivid.

Most of these shots in bright sunlight were taken at ISO 100 which is not the best way to maximise DR on an Olympus camera. I thought the skin tones looked especially good and the colour, detail and lack of noise in the ISO 800 shots was very impressive. :)
I said a-typical, meaning NOT typical, so I'm glad you agree.*chr

ReggieB
22nd September 2010, 07:44 PM
I said a-typical, meaning NOT typical, so I'm glad you agree.*chr

I think that Robert must be distracted by his new camera!