by Julia Burley
Olympus Day at Park Cameras SuperStore
Come and see the new E-30 DSLR: Saturday 14th February from 10-4PM at Park Cameras, York road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9TT.
As you may be aware Olympus are soon to be launching the new E-30 Digital SLR. Offering the user a wealth of features including a new 12Mega Pixel Live Mos sensor, class leading internal Image stabiliser and the new creative art modes this model is sure to lend itself well to any aspiring or seasoned photographer.
We would like to invite you to the new Park Cameras store in Burgess Hill, Sussex, where we will have the new E-30 available to demonstrate and pre-order prior to the launch at the end of this month. Park Cameras will be running many special offers on the day and in conjunction with Olympus, invitees will be able to see the following:
• E-30 - Hands on demonstration and run through of all the new features
• E-30 Launch offer! - Anyone buying on the day will be entitled to a free HLD4 grip and Pro back back free of charge - valued at approx £300 - ONE TIME OFFER
• Current E system users who purchase E-30 can also claim an FL36R flash Free of charge
• E-420 Limited edition Komachi kit available at £399
• Valentines offers available in store
• See the new Spring Summer range of Olympus digital compact cameras
• Free Neoprene case with any purchase of the Tough 6000 & 8000 models on the day
• Free 2Gb XD card with purchase of any Olympus Digtal compact on the day
• 3 copies of John Swannell books for the first three Olympus User subscribers through the door ( Please bring a letter concerning this you will have received if you are an OU subscriber )
• A chance to win an Epson Pro A2 Inkjet printer